2017 Mexico City Marathon
August 27, 2017
The Major of Mexico City and the Sports Institute of Mexico City kindly extend an invitation to participate in the XXXV Telcel Mexico City Marathon, which will be held on August 27, 2017.
We are reprising the Olympic Route. Our starting line will be set at Alameda Central and the Finishing Line at the University Olympic Stadium. Competitors will have the unique experience of running by the most emblematic and representative areas of this metropolis.
Registrations are open for the Marathon and Half Marathon of Mexico City 2017.
Both are the most relevant athletic events of the capital city of Mexico. The routes are certified by Type A surveyors, licensed by the Mexican Athletics Federation (FMAA) International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS). These institutions accredited our route.
These events will be held on Sunday, August 27, 2017:
- 42k Marathon fee: $80 USD (extra charge when Online registration) for all categories.
- 21k Half Marathon fee $65 USD (extra charge when Online registration) for all categories.
- Minimum age: 18 years old. Age will be considered as of August 27, 2017.
- Registrations will not be due during race day.
- Registrations will not be accepted by other means as the established hereinafter.
Accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). To begin your registration process, please click here
- For online payments accepted credit cards are: Visa, MasterCard or American Express. In order to generate an URL we require the Registry to post the event in the system.
- Down payments: If you don’t have a credit card, you can registe on Martí stores with cash.
- Registration Modules: Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to know the location of our registration modules