All registered participants to the Telcel Mexico City Marathon can collect the runners’ kits during the Expo Marathon to be held on August 24,25 and 27
The Kit will contain:
- Official jersey
- Official number, to be inserted in the front part of the jersey
All runners must comply with this specifications, fail to abide by, they will be automatically disqualified. Runners without a number will participate under their own responsibility, and will not be considered as part of the competition, therein, he/she will not be worthy of an acknowledgement or rightfully part of the race.
- It is forbidden to exchange numbers and chips between runners.
- Numbers and/or chips will not be replaced in case of robbery, lose, or other.
To submit kit it is imperative to present the following information:
Registration receipt, (receipts will be issued once registration payment is confirmed).
Authorization format for use of image, and disclaimer signed.
- Payment receipt.
- Official ID with a picture, without exception.
- Kits will be submitted on event day:
- Packages will not be sent by post service.
Jersey: size will depend on availability and there will be no changes once kit has been yielded. It is recommended to collect your kit as soon as possible.
The race will abide by the regulations in force of the IAAF, and AIMS