2017 Telcel Mexico City Marathon
A volunteer is someone who freely chooses to dedicate a part of their time on altruist activities without receiving an economic remuneration. The reward and the personal incentives are priceless.
Telcel Mexico City Marathon is mounting and on 2017 will take in, more than 2000 volunteers, who will be placed in different areas accompanying and supporting runners and spectators along the route.
The volunteer experience will be comprised of:
- Support and cheer runners during the race.
- Inform and advise the spectator.
- Attend support requests.
- Reinforce logistics and organization
The only requirements are to: be available from August 22 to 27, 2017, be sixteen and older. No previous experience is needed only your time and enthusiasm!.
- A unique experience where you can meet people just like you.
- Be part of a zealous and devoted team.
- Join forces in the organization of Mexico City Marathon.
- Motivate yourself to participate in a major race.
- Live an unforgettable sports ambiance.
To register: Send an e-mail to email@example.com We need your solidarity, we need more hands! Be part of this team!
The job undertaken by volunteers is fundamental, since most of the activities and services during the race depend on their performance and uninterested aid.